We appreciate volunteers, potential partners, and financial support. Every bit helps us to provide vital resources and organize projects that will positively impact the community. Our goal is $100,000 in 2018. If you wish to make
We shall create a stable platform on which individuals and organizations can proudly stand as we work together to affect the remediation of harsh disparities for those that are most disadvantaged in San Francisco.
Together we will accept and distribute donations of vital resources:
- Goods for Personal Care Packages
- Luggage and Containers for Personal Affects Consolidation
- Essential Clothing for Safety and Success
Together we will raise funds to build supportive infrastructure for:
- Subsidized Personal Storage
- 24/7/365 Hygiene Access (Showers, Bathrooms, Laundry)
- Access to Power & Technology
Together we will work to build community and provide supportive navigation in partnership with local service providers:
- Health Services and Addiction Counseling
- Workforce Development and Shelter Housing/Access
- Civic Engagement and Educational Opportunities
San Francisco Impact Partners is set on a path to become an independent 501 c3 organization. Your donation is a tax-deductible contribution to A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco for San Francisco Impact Partners. No goods or services were provided to you in consideration of your gift. A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization for both federal and state purposes and provides services such as fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other staff and administrative services to San Francisco Impact Partners. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco is able to receive grants and tax-deductible donations and gifts on behalf of San Francisco Impact Partners. A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco federal tax identification number is 20-3787594.