San Francisco Impact Partners will foster relationships between businesses, organizations and local leaders through workshops, internships, and civic engagement projects to provide supportive infrastructure in select San Fransisco Districts.
Infrastructure like storage options, hygiene services, learning environments.
To make a positive and lasting impact on serious issues of displacement and poverty. We will work to END homelessness.
We are recruiting volunteers, engaging potential new partners, and of course appreciative of your financial support.
Our goal is $100,000 by 2022. Every bit will make a difference, so go ahead and make a pledge. Donate Here
- Will you help us raise money to build more vital resources infrastructure?
- Accept one of our change collection boxes at your office, site or retail location.
- Will you help us collect goods for personal care packages for the homeless?
- Accept one of our goods collection boxes at your office, site or retail location.
- Will you help us build community with us in partnership with local service providers?
- Become a sponsor or high-level doner to help us build supportive resources facilities. We shall rapidly address poverty and homelessness by helping to create jobs and transitioning people into shelter and housing.
We will restore safety, dignity, and opportunity to all our neighbors who are experiencing homelessness and poverty
…and we will do it in a way that re-builds our local economy.
We will support local businesses, help to create jobs, new business and re-activate community. We will organize to provide training and supportive navigation.
Together we will accept and distribute donations of vital resources:
- Goods for Personal Care Packages
- Luggage and Containers for Personal Affects Consolidation
- Essential Clothing for Safety and Success
Together we will raise funds to build supportive infrastructure for:
- Subsidized Personal Storage
- 24/7/365 Hygiene Access (Showers, Bathrooms, Laundry)
- Access to Power & Technology
Together we will work to build community and provide supportive navigation in partnership with local service providers:
- Health Services and Addiction Counseling
- Workforce Development and Shelter Housing/Access
- Civic Engagement and Educational Opportunities
Will you join us?