To make a positive and lasting impact on serious issues of displacement and poverty. I created San Francisco Impact Partners.
We will work to END homelessness.
- Will you help us raise money to build more vital resources infrastructure?
- Accept one of our change collection boxes at your office, site or retail location.
- Will you help us collect goods for personal care packages for the homeless?
- Accept one of our goods collection boxes at your office, site or retail location.
- Will you help us build community with us in partnership with local service providers?
- Become a sponsor or high-level doner to help us build supportive resources facilities. We shall rapidly address poverty and homelessness by helping to create jobs and transitioning people into shelter and housing.
We will restore safety, dignity, and opportunity to our all our neighbors who are experiencing homelessness and poverty
…and we will do it in a way that re-builds our local economy.
We will support local businesses, help to create jobs, new business and re-activate community. We will organize to provide training and supportive navigation.
Together we will accept and distribute donations of vital resources:
- Goods for Personal Care Packages
- Luggage and Containers for Personal Affects Consolidation
- Essential Clothing for Safety and Success
Together we will raise funds to build supportive infrastructure for:
- Subsidized Personal Storage
- 24/7/365 Hygiene Access (Showers, Bathrooms, Laundry)
- Access to Power & Technology
Together we will work to build community and provide supportive navigation in partnership with local service providers:
- Health Services and Addiction Counseling
- Workforce Development and Shelter Housing/Access
- Civic Engagement and Educational Opportunities
Will you join us?
San Francisco Impact Partners is set on a path to become an independent 501 c3 organization. Your donation is a tax-deductible contribution to A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco for San Francisco Impact Partners. No goods or services were provided to you in consideration of your gift. A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization for both federal and state purposes and provides services such as fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other staff and administrative services to San Francisco Impact Partners. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco is able to receive grants and tax-deductible donations and gifts on behalf of San Francisco Impact Partners. A. Phillip Randolf Institute of San Francisco federal tax identification number is 20-3787594.