Join San Francisco Impact Partners at Pride 201
June 24 – June 25
Jun 24 at 10 AM to Jun 25 at 6 PM
Civic Center Plaza, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Impact Partners Executive Director, Shaun Haines, is an Honoree for San Francisco Pride for 2018! Join us at SF Pride! bit.ly/JoinShaunatPride
We are here to recruit you.
Our mission is to close the gaps in supportive resources for those most in need and to create new opportunities for San Franciscans to succeed. San Francisco Impact Partners will foster relationships between businesses, organizations and local leaders through workshops, internships, and civic engagement projects to create a stable platform on which we work together to remediate harsh disparities for those experiencing poverty, displacement, and homelessness.
- Will you help us raise money to build more vital resources infrastructure?
- Will you help us collect goods for personal care packages for the homeless?
- Will you help us build community with us in partnership with local service providers?
Our Volunteer Needs:
- Event and Information Booth Volunteers
- Community Canvassers Volunteers
- Pick Up and Drop Off Volunteers
- Visibility and Parade Marchers
We want to restore safety, dignity, and opportunity to our all our neighbors who are experiencing poverty and homelessness.
Will you join us?
Join San Francisco Impact Partners at Join San Francisco Impact Partners at Pride 2018 We are recruiting volunteers!!”
Now more than ever our community and organizations, like yours, need the support of strong partners. At San Francisco Impact Partners, our mission is to close the gaps that exist in funding and supportive resources for San Francisco’s who are most in need. To make an impact on serious issues such as poverty, displacement, and homelessness. We will work together with you and local businesses to create new opportunities for San Franciscans to succeed.
Everyone that has experienced such hardships here in San Francisco has been demanding safety, dignity, and opportunity and so much of our work is focused on building a coalition with leaders to work together to co-create the resources and solutions to affect positive change for our community.
Together we will accept and distribute donations of vital resources:
- Goods for Personal Care Packages
- Luggage and Containers for Personal Affects Consolidation
- Essential Clothing for Safety and Success
Together we will raise funds to build supportive infrastructure for:
- Subsidized Personal Storage
- 24/7/365 Hygiene Access (Showers, Bathrooms, Laundry)
- Access to Power & Technology
Together we will work to build community and provide supportive navigation in partnership with local service providers:
- Health Services and Addiction Counseling
- Workforce Development and Shelter Housing/Access
- Civic Engagement and Educational Opportunities
- Provide vital resources and stipends to homeless and transitionally housed individuals who currently out of work or who may not otherwise have access to traditional job opportunities.
- Organize social servicing awareness campaigns to help connect San Franciscans to local resources.
- Produce community events, workshops, programs, projects, and fundraisers.
We appreciate your financial support as it helps us to provide vital resources and organize projects that will positively impact the community. Our goal is $100,000 in 2018. If you wish to make a pledge of financial support.
Please take our pledge:
Sign up as a partner:
We will do this together.
San Francisco Impact Partners Executive Director