To make a positive and lasting impact on serious issues of displacement and poverty. I created San Francisco Impact Partners.
We will work to END homelessness.
We are recruiting volunteers, engaging potential new partners, and of course appreciative of your financial support.
We will restore safety, dignity, and opportunity to our all our neighbors who are experiencing poverty. Together we will organize solutions that will help end chronic homelessness for many San Franciscans who are now living on our streets.
We are organizing and hosting personal care package events to provide personal care essentials and resource guides to help navigate our neighbors to safety, dignity, and opportunity. We are establishing
- Personal Storage Services
- Personal Hygiene Services
- Power and Internet Services
With these basic needs met, we can focus on helping people make the connection to getting proper care, training, shelter, jobs, and housing.
We plan to build supportive infrastructure across the city in partnership with local businesses, nonprofits and city services.
- 24/7 Accessible storage options to security vital personal possessions and to de-clutter our streets
- 24/7 Accessible supportive infrastructure like showers, bathrooms, laundry to meet the needs of our homeless population
- 27/7 Accessible power, phone, and internet services to maintain access and power needs.
Our goal is $500,000 in 2018. We are raising money by selling t-shirts, caps and collecting change at local events and retailers and through generous donations from community leaders, partner organizations, grants and special individuals like you.